- Manage company’s marketing campaigns: SEO, PPC, email marketing, and conversion
rate optimization in the competitive healthcare industry.
- Redeveloped company’s corporate website and implemented email marketing strategies
that have increased lead acquisition conversion rates, assisting the sales team in
increasing company revenues from $3 million in 2012 to over $4 million in 2013.
- Manage and execute search engine marketing and social media programs of company's products and services. Marketing strategies included Search Engine Optimization (SEO); content writing; Pay-Per-Click advertising in Google AdWords; Conversion Rate improvements using data gathered from Google Analytics; Email Marketing campaigns using MailChimp; and social media strategies using Facebook, Google Plus, and Twitter.
- Manage the web development team responsible for all AppTime web properties, including all websites and web applications in an agile development environment. Manage the creative team responsible for graphic design and written text content for all websites and applications. Post job descriptions, accept and interview applicants, and hire new employees.
- Genealogy products: MobileTree, BillionGraves, and Family History Notebook.
Productivity and Time Management tools: Power.ME Pro and MyCabinet.
- Manage and execute search engine marketing and social media programs of company's products and services. Marketing strategies included Search Engine Optimization (SEO); content writing; Pay-Per-Click advertising in Google AdWords, MSN AdCenter, Yahoo! Search Marketing and others; Conversion Rate improvements using data gathered from Adobe SiteCatalyst (Omniture); and social media strategies using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- My expertise in PPC management helped increase the Quality Score and reduced the average cost per click and total spend by between 25% and 30% in a very competitive industry (Genealogy). Daily campaign management of over 50,000 keywords with a comparable figure for the monthly budget.
- Manage a small group of writers who create content for our web properties and assign topics based on my keyword research; staying within projected budgets.
- Free reign over "skunk works" projects which add valuable new services and websites to the company's portfolio. Examples are GenealoGee, LDS Temple Work, greenJello and others. PHP and MySQL used to develop these sites on my own. Also set up company CRM and Banner Ad Server.
- Managed online customer lead acquisition through company’s website. Increased traffic by more than three times and increased online lead acquisition by fifteen times. Programmed and designed company website with many custom features.
- Braintree Payment Solutions is a leading provider of end-to-end electronic payment products and services. Braintree processes all forms of electronic payment transactions - credit, debit, electronic check, and electronic funds transfer. The company offers simplified PCI Compliance and credit card storage solutions, risk and fraud management, ecommerce solutions, and rate management.
- Manage and execute all facets of Search Engine Marketing of company’s websites including SEO; content writing; PPC advertising in AdWords, AdCenter and Yahoo; Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, maintaining company weblogs; & Conversion Rate improvements using data gathered from Omniture SiteCatalyst.
- Developed company websites using various content management systems and customized the PHP code to suit the needs of the company. Created new branding design for company web and print advertising.
- Increased lead acquisition conversion rate on company’s main website from virtually 0% conversions to consistently over 20%.
- Took over responsibilities of company’s IT Department. Managed relationships and scheduling of outsourced IT companies. Performed daily IT related tasks including, troubleshooting employee computer and phone problems; setting up new employee workstations, phones, email addresses, software installation, etc.; and replace computer hardware as needed.
- Consult large businesses in their Internet Marketing objectives. Create and maintain relationships with contacts at client companies, including C-level executives, Presidents, VPs, etc.
- Manage team of employees in search engine optimization (SEO) of large business client sites. This includes, but is not limited to, writing, editing and approving content for client's website(s) and articles; consulting clients in which keywords and phrases to target for natural rankings; improving overall link structure of sites to allow for optimum search engine visibility; reporting ranking progress and ROI on a weekly basis.
- Manage team of employees in management of large business client Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising campaigns. This includes, but is not limited to, consulting clients in which keywords and phrases to target for paid search; writing, editing and approving ad content for Google AdWords, Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN adCenter ads; manage PPC advertising budgets of $2,000 to $20,000 per month; reporting keyword ROI and conversion rates on a weekly basis.
- Manage team of employees in management of large business client Affiliate Marketing efforts with LinkShare or Commission Junction. This includes, but is not limited to, consulting clients in which affiliate program will generate the highest ROI; creation of banner and text ads to be used by affiliates; day to day phone and email support to affiliates; affiliate recruitment; approval of affiliate applications; affiliate incentives; reporting progress and ROI of affiliate program.
- Consult large businesses in improving overall website Conversion Rates based on key performance indicators (KPI) gathered from Adobe (Omniture) SiteCatalyst web analytics. Created custom reports and dashboards depending on each client's needs. Helped improve site performance based on fall out, cart abandonment, navigation challenges, content deficiency, and more.
- Set up client Email Marketing campaigns. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, coding and testing of client email newsletters or marketing emails; consulting client in writing content for emails; set up of email databases with clients list of email addresses and personal information; sending of client email campaigns; opt out recording, click reporting, open rate reporting, bounce rate reporting, opt in reporting, overall campaign success reporting, etc.; database maintenance.
- Manage Small Business Services Department of company. Day to day activities include: assigning SalesForce cases to team members; making sure SalesForce cases are completed, notated, and closed; create custom reports for clients and help with customer service and retention to parent company, search engine submittals, PPC advertising for small business customers, consulting of new products and services to offer to clientele; training of new employees in setting up Google AdWords and Yahoo Search Marketing accounts for small business clients, search engine submission, link recruitment, SalesForce use, etc.; interviewing and hiring of new employees; approval of employee vacation and sick time off, payroll worked hours approvals, etc.; maintain fulfillment goals of partner companies such as Sam's Club and CitySearch.
- Client accounts managed include: 3M, ADP, Omniture (now Adobe), Sam's Club, CitySearch, NextPage, Content Watch, Agilix Labs, Corda, Sorenson Genomics, Advanced MD, OneGreatFamily, TestOut, Xlear, I-Satellite, Cartoon Solutions and more.
- Managed client base of several hundred clients as an Independent Contractor.
- Maintained a very busy schedule coaching clients in half hour sessions. Never missed a scheduled session with a client.
- Assisted in selling additional products and services to clients.
- Consulted new internet business owners in the conception of their unique business niche, the design of their company website(s), the use of their website shopping cart software, search engine optimization (SEO), link exchanging, finding affiliate sites to work with, search engine submission, writing and maintaining a business plan and a business journal, time management skills, Google AdWords, sales ad copy writing, sales material creation and other internet marketing tools.
- Fulfillment of client’s opt-in email advertising campaigns, quality assurance/control
- Maintenance, manipulation and creation of client’s email databases using Windows SQL Server 2000 and other related software.
- Maintenance and monitoring of company’s servers and workstation computers as well as other software and hardware responsibilities.
- Participated on the Web Development Team responsible for the conceptualization, design, programming, troubleshooting and debugging (Quality Assurance) of the company’s eStore shopping cart software.
- Managed fulfillment of customer’s web designs. Used design software such as Ulead PhotoImpact, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Flash and Jasc Paint Shop Pro. Used the Net-Bizz eStore web software as well as other HTML editors and FTP clients.
- Temporarily took over responsibilities of the Coaching Department Coordinator and Manager to provide customer support to clients and assign them to their coaches.
- Responsible for the company’s current corporate identity, corporate website designs, website sales copy, eStore template designs, other company logos and graphics used for printed materials.
- Responsible for design, maintenance and search engine rankings (SEO) for company websites as well as other client websites.
- Assist in researching, contacting and closing new clients/accounts.
- Created company website designs, copy writing and programmed company software products with PHP and MySQL databases.
- Maintain company’s web servers (Linux), databases, software products, graphic design elements and have responsibility for product and service fulfillment, software troubleshooting, debugging (Quality Assurance) and customer/technical support.
- Developed internet marketing coaching and training course for company’s client base. Coach/Mentor/Train ecommerce students in internet business success strategies.
Studied Business Administration and Computer Science.
Spain Malaga Mission: Alcala de Guadaira (Sevilla), Cordoba, Malaga, San Fernando (Cadiz)
Activities and Societies: Football Team, Soccer Team, Cross Country Team, Track Team, Student Government, Drama Club. I attended Simi Valley High School my Freshman, Sophomore, and Senior years (1993-1995 and 1996-1997). I attended Humble High School in Humble, Texas during my Junior year (1995-1996).